[phenixbb] peptide link

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 10 11:39:58 PST 2011

Christian

SNN is a VERY non-standard peptide. By that I mean that the atom names
do not include C, CA, O, N which phenix.refine uses to automatically
link a non-standard residue into the chain. This is also why you
attempts to link it using the standard TRANS linking which needs a C
and N in the residues.

The best thing to do is create a cif_link

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch82

which I can help with if you send me the DPB directly or at least the
three residues in question.

phenix.link_edits should have worked also but is not as accurate as
the above but I'd like to debug that also.

Nigel