[phenixbb] define angle between groups of atom 'planes' for refinement restraint?

Phil Evans pre at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 09:30:20 PST 2011

It's not what you are asking for her, but just to point out (FYI) that if you want to _measure_ the angle between planes from coordinates, (or other things like distance from defined planes etc), there's an old program in CCP4 called geomcalc  which has flexible options for defining such things

Phil