[phenixbb] define angle between groups of atom 'planes' for refinement restraint?

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 10 07:56:09 PST 2011

Francis

If you have the two planar groups you just need to define a torsion
with the first three atoms in plan-1 and the last three atoms in
plan-2. Ensure there are no conflicting torsions or chirals. I'd be
happy to take a look at you files once you've tried to edit it to your
specs. I'd used REEL to edit the file.

Cheers

Nigel

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.