[phenixbb] mr_rosetta test failure

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue May 31 13:39:47 PDT 2011

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry for the problem!  This is a little difficult to debug because
the problem has to do with Rosetta and Phenix, not just Phenix.

What happens with this (if you are not using a mac, change the last part
of this command to match what is in your rosetta_source/bin/ directory):

$PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH/rosetta_source/bin/mr_protocols.default.macosgccrelease

This is the command to run Rosetta by itself.  If this doesn't work, then
there is some kind of problem in the installation.  Let me know and I will
put you in touch with someone from the Rosetta team to help debug it.

All the best,
Tom T