[phenixbb] RE : Equations of transformation

Alexandre OURJOUMTSEV sacha at igbmc.fr
Wed May 25 14:58:16 PDT 2011

Dear Hena,

a description of various transformations that are in use in crystallography and corresponding matrices can be found in the article
Tcl/Tk-based programs. II. CONVROT: a program to recalculate different rotation descriptions
Urzhumtseva, L.M<http://www.deepdyve.com/search?author=Urzhumtseva%2C+L.M>; Urzhumtsev, A.G<http://www.deepdyve.com/search?author=Urzhumtsev%2C+A.G>
<http://www.deepdyve.com/lp/international-union-of-crystallography/tcl-tk-based-programs-ii-convrot-a-program-to-recalculate-different-2p0UINv8tV#0021-8898>Journal of Applied Crystallography<http://www.deepdyve.com/browse/journals/journal-of-applied-crystallography> , Volume 30 (3): 402
With best regards,

Sacha Urzhumtsev