[phenixbb] Technician Position available in Milan

Sebastiano Pasqualato sebastiano.pasqualato at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:55:50 PDT 2011

Dear all,
a technical position is available to work in the Crystallography Unit of the IFOM-IEO-Campus in Milan.
(http://www.ifom-ieo-campus.it/joinus/detail_jobs.php?docuID=1566)

The position is available immediately, and will be granted until March 2012.
We are looking for a person who will be involved in the general management of the Unit's instrumentation, and who will take care of gathering samples from the Unit users, set up crystallization trials and perform biophysical experiments.
Hence, we look for a person capable of independently organizing her/his work and with a great attitude to relate with people and work in a team.

To apply, please send your CV, together with the name of at least one referee. Informal inquiries are welcome.
cheers,
Sebastiano

PS: sorry for the double posting to those subscribed to both mailing lists.

--
Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD
Crystallography Unit

tel +39 02 9437 5172