[phenixbb] "FOM" or HL coeffs from model?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 21 20:16:53 PDT 2011

  Hi Phoebe,

> How can I get phenix to spit out not just PhiModel but an estimated FOM or fake HL coefficients (without experimental phases - just based on how badly my model agrees with FOBS)?

regardless why one may want to do this (output HL and FOM computed from
a model), I will add this functionality to phenix.fmoodel once I'm back
to office on Wednesday. I see how it can be useful... So it should be
available be the end of this week/beginning of next week.

Nat: yes, you are right, all the pieces are there: it is a method of
fmodel (see mmtbx/f_model.py) - one just needs to put them together
along with a test.