[phenixbb] "FOM" or HL coeffs from model?

Dyda dyda at ulti.niddk.nih.gov
Mon Mar 21 15:55:53 PDT 2011

Phoebe,

>How can I get phenix to spit out not just PhiModel but an estimated FOM or fake HL coefficients (without experimental phases - just based
on how badly my model agrees with FOBS)?  And I'd like the weights in their own personal mtz column(s), not just precombined in a "weighte
d phi" column.<

can sigmaa do that for you from Fcalc (vector) and Fo (magnitude)?

Fred
Fred Dyda, Ph.D.                       Phone:301-402-4496
Laboratory of Molecular Biology        Fax: 301-496-0201
DHHS/NIH/NIDDK                         e-mail:Fred.Dyda at nih.gov
Bldg. 5. Room 303
Bethesda, MD 20892-0560      URGENT message e-mail: 2022476710 at mms.att.net
Google maps coords: 39.000597, -77.102102
http://www2.niddk.nih.gov/NIDDKLabs/IntramuralFaculty/DydaFred