[phenixbb] The individual site refinement for Low resolution data (~3.8A)

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 18 14:39:21 PDT 2011

  Hi Yu,

I have no idea where you read this ("Phenix suggested "Individual site"
refinement is only suitable for high or midi resolution data (<3.5A)") -
I would never say this.

With proper set of restraints (Ramachandran plot restraints, secondary
structure restraints, reference model (if available) restraints) and
weights (tight enough geometry) you can refine individual coordinates
(as well as B-factors) at this resolution.

Pavel.