[phenixbb] Only one solution in AutoMR with very negative LLG

Zhang yu phenixzyfish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:32:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am working on a DNA-protein complex, the protein apo structure is already
known. Recently I got a dataset of the DNA-protein complex, I tried to find
a solution by autoMR in Phenix with the known protein coordinate as
template. I got only one solution with very negative LLG (around -4000), and
after rigid body refinement, the both Rwork and Rfree is around 0.55.  Was
there anyone in the same situation as me?  What does that mean if there is
just one solution while with very high negative LLG?

Thanks