[phenixbb] ambiguous ligand density

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Wed Mar 9 08:42:01 PST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 11:17 -0500, Pompeu,Yuri Alexey Andreiw wrote:
> I have a carbonyl that does not seem to be bound to anything
> !!!

If by this you mean that coot does not draw a bond connecting some
atoms, then this

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg19235.html

may be helpful.  I would still, of course, worry about bonds being too
long, and it's possible that there is something wrong with your
restraints file.  In general, try to be more specific when you describe
your problem, since what I am doing here is guessing the info you
omitted.

Good luck,
Ed

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs