[phenixbb] Difference Map positive peaks in release dev-798

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Jun 25 22:24:59 PDT 2011

Hi Yuri,

can you send me the complete set of files so I can reproduce the problem
myself:

- input data and model files, and parameter file (if any);
- the exact command that you used to run phenix.refine that results in
positive density on Mg in dev-798 and no density in 743?

Please send the files to my email (NOT the whole list). I will have a
look once I have the files.

Thanks,
Pavel.