[phenixbb] rosetta fragment files

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Thu Jun 16 09:06:26 PDT 2011

Hi Leonid and Pietro,

phenix.mr_rosetta should be able to read either gzipped or unzipped
fragment files.  The problem is that the robetta server only allows models
of up to 650 residues.  You can combine fragment files...but you have to
renumber the residue numbers in them. I am checking that out now.

All the best,
Tom T