[phenixbb] Phaser searching with density: how do I place my model on the solution?

Pietro Roversi pietro.roversi at path.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 11:50:07 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I succeded in finding a molecular replacement
solution searching with the density I have in P43212
against a C2221 dataset, using the Phaser procedure documented in:

http://www.phaser.cimr.cam.ac.uk/index.php/Using_Electron_Density_as_a_Model

Question: what operators should I use for dmmulti now?
Or put it another way, how do I put onto the C2221 placement
my P43212 model?

I tried using the Euler and xyz numbers fro0m the phaser sol file
but they do not seem to produce a model that goes with the C2221
Phaser density.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Pietro