[phenixbb] problem in rosetta rebuilding

intekhab alam faisaldbg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:21:10 PDT 2011

Hi Tom
i tried the commnad line and it works well. we also have increased the
memory to 3GB (earlier it was 2GB)
but still the system hangs with no response overnight.
the specifications of my system is as:
Ubuntu 9.04
GCC 4.2
RAM 3GB
Rosetta 3.2
Phenix 1.7.1
the command line test using
"phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_rosetta_quick_tests
test_rosetta_rebuild" works well .

regards
intekhab alam