[phenixbb] phenix.phaser PATH problem

Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve rwgrosse-kunstleve at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 20 13:35:28 PDT 2011

Hopefully, all you need to do is source phenix_env last.
E.g. look in your .cshrc or .bashrc file with the phenix and ccp4 source
commands.
Reorder the commands so that phenix comes after the ccp4 command.
Then open a new shell and run "phenix.phaser params.eff" again.
Could you try that?
(I recommend against copying files from the phenix to the ccp4 tree.)
Ralf