[phenixbb] phenix.phaser params.eff labin problem

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 20 11:27:17 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:46 AM, G P <gysubscribe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I can make it. I just type labin="FP,SIGFP,DANO,SIGDANO". Then there is
> no error to find the labels. I think because I should give all columns
> together.

Right, sorry, that's another thing that CCTBX does automatically.
This command will show you what array labels Phenix recognizes:

iotbx.reflection_file_reader data.mtz

> But there is another problem. When I run the script, it shows me:
> File "/usr/local/phenix-1.7.1-743/phaser/phaser/phenix_interface/driver.py",
> line 694, in __init__
>     assert os.path.isfile(params.phaser.solution)
> AssertionError
> File "/usr/local/phenix-1.7.1-743/phaser/phaser/phenix_interface/driver.py",
> line 694, in __init__
>     assert os.path.isfile(params.phaser.solution)
> AssertionError

Look for a parameter called "solution" - this needs to be left as
None.  (I don't think there's any way to use this from the command
line right now - it's very specific to the GUI.)

-Nat