[phenixbb] phenix.phaser params.eff labin problem

G P gysubscribe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 03:18:24 PDT 2011

Thanks a lot Nat!

I tried exactly what you suggested. Still it returned me could not find the
labels.  I also tried labin = "FP,SIGFP" and labin="FP, SIGFP" and
other possiblities with or withour space in between. They all returned me
could not find the label FP, SIGFP.

Should I give the keyword in capital letters. Or may be I should try other
format input file? I do not care about anomalous signal in this data,
because I will just use MR_AUTO model in phenix.phaser.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your time.

Best regards,
GP