[phenixbb] phenix.phaser params.eff labin problem

G P gysubscribe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:13:01 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I am now writing a script for phenix.phaser.

In the input file params.eff there is a keyword labin which corresponds to
the labels inside input mtz files. The important columns in my ccp4 mtz file
are FP, SIGFP.
I edit the line of labin as:

labin F=FP SIGF=SIGFP

when running the script, it returns me: Syntax error: expected "=", found
"F" (file "params.eff", line 9)

So, I changed it like:
labin=FP SIGFP

when running, it gave me the message: Sorry: Couldn't find array FP SIGP in
file

I also tried: labin="FP" or labin = "FP SIGFP" or labin="labin F=FP" and so
on. With nothing it can find the right columns.
My mtz file should be not problem, I checked with mtzdmp, the columns FP and
SIGFP were there and with phenix GUI this file works well.

Would someone know exactly how to edit this line in params.eff?

Many thanks!

GP