[phenixbb] Experimental Data Question

Yuri yuri.pompeu at ufl.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:27:59 PDT 2011

Hello All,
Heres my situation:
I collected data on a new crystal, indexed, scaled (2.75 A), ran
molecular replacement (40% homologue) and found a solution.
I did some building got a new model, did an initial refinement (using
my .sca file, not data.mtz from mol rep).
I then ran phase_and_build with density modification. The new maps look
a lot better and I am able to see some residues I was not able to place
before.
I did some more building and I am ready to refine. What should I use as
experimental data?
  phase and_build gave me a .mtz file with amplitudes (no I) and
"experimental phase" coeeficients (HLAM. HLBM,...)

Cheers
--
Yuri Pompeu