[phenixbb] significant figures in reporting Rfree

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Mon Jul 11 15:52:17 PDT 2011

It should probably have some relation to what you are going
to put in REMARK 3 of your pdb file when you deposit it:

REMARK   3   FREE R VALUE TEST SET SIZE   (%) : 1.700
REMARK   3   FREE R VALUE TEST SET COUNT      : 4924
REMARK   3   ESTIMATED ERROR OF FREE R VALUE  : 0.004

There was a previous thread on how to calculate this value,
I think maybe CNS PDB_DEPOSIT script gives it for you.