[phenixbb] AutoSol question

Laurie Betts laurie.betts0508 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:35:32 PDT 2011

If I want to run Autosol with a set of previously determined heavy atom
positions (seleno-Met protein) that I might have edited, and NOT search for
any more sites, just use those sites for phasing and density modification
and model building, I can't seem to find in any of the parameter buttons a
way to do this - every time I try it seems to just re-run hyss and find the
same sites again.

It seems to find multiple Se sites on top of each other that are closer than
the minimum distance I specified in the input.

Thanks

LAurie Betts