[phenixbb] Defining an Intermolecular link

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:13:04 PST 2011

Hi Ryan,

Probably the easiest way to deal with your situation is to use the
"custom bond" feature described in the phenix.refine documentation:

https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm

See also the FAQ on pages 3 and 4 of the newsletter that just came out:

http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2011_01.pdf

I suggest you inspect the .geo file written by phenix.refine to
verify that the geometry restraints are processed correctly.

Ralf