[phenixbb] Problem with Autobuild

Jobichen Chacko jobichenc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 00:18:45 PST 2011

Dear Ralf,
Please see the result from  hierarchy run.

phenix.pdb.hierarchy helices_strands .pdb
file helices_strands.pdb
  total number of:
    models:       1
    chains:       1
    alt. conf.:   0
    residues:   540
    atoms:      540
    anisou:       0
  number of atom element+charge types: 1
  histogram of atom element+charge frequency:
    "    " 540
  residue name classes:
    "common_amino_acid" 540
  number of chain ids: 1