[phenixbb] Question about Adding Hydrogens

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 28 10:15:38 PST 2011

  Hi Luis,

I guess this can be easily done if you create a PDB file containing that
one residue and then run

phenix.ready_set model_res10.pdb

I know it might look not ideal/elegant, but on the other hand the whole
task of adding H atoms to just one residue seems unusual to me, and it
probably wouldn't warrant efforts on changing phenix.ready_set to add
this functionality. I might be wrong of course...

Pavel.