[phenixbb] Implementation of French & Wilson data correction?

Johan Turkenburg jpt at ysbl.york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 11:15:35 PST 2011

The old truncate allows you to do a simple square root, and it sets
the negative Is to zero. This option is available when running
truncate separately from scala (i.e. in the scala interface switch
truncate running off). The default is to apply the French & Wilson
correction.
The new truncate (ctruncate) seems to have lost that option, and it
always 'truncates'. So the old version would allow you to compare the
approaches easily, the new one would not.

Johan

Dr. Johan P. Turkenburg                     X-ray facilities manager
York Structural Biology Laboratory
University of York                               Phone (+) 44 1904 328251
York YO10 5DD   UK                          Fax   (+) 44 1904 328266