[phenixbb] Autosol question

Laurie Betts laurie.betts0508 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:53:28 PST 2011

Dear Phenix developers,

I am SO impressed with what AutoSol (thank you TT) did with some old heavy
atom data sets I collected on tetragonal lysozyme some years ago; one was a
single-site uranium derivative and the other a pretty dodgy mercury
derivative and just the sequence.  Neither had any separation of anomalous
pairs, so it was totally MIR.  In an hour and a half, there was a gorgeous
map (not perfect mind you, CC = 0.85, but our students will not realize how
much more work this would have been 20 years ago or even 10).

I was just curious which statistic in the log file could be compared with
the old fashioned "phasing power"?

THanks

Laurie Betts
UNC Chapel Hill