[phenixbb] Help for pdb deposition

Vellieux Frederic Frederic.Vellieux at ibs.fr
Mon Feb 14 03:58:40 PST 2011

Hi,

the mtz file you are trying to deposit is the mtz file obtained after
refinement, which contains the map calculation coefficients. This is not
what the PDB requires, they require the input mtz file for refinement
(which should contain H K L FP SIGFP FreeRFlag). Simple as that... This
mtz file is the mtz file obtained after data processing (either MOSFLM,
XDS, D*TREK....) and generation of the Free Rfactor test set.

Fred.