[phenixbb] AutoBuild fails using NFS on Snow Leopard

Chris Richardson Chris.Richardson at icr.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 01:20:10 PST 2011

On 28 Jan 2011, at 16:37, Thomas C. Terwilliger wrote:

> I want you to edit the number for wait_between_submit_time=0.1 above, to
> some much larger number like "10.".  This will give the individual jobs
> time to get set up without interfering with each other.
>
> Does this fix the problem? (If so, I will make that a parameter to
> AutoBuild.)

My first test with wait_between_submit_time=10 has just completed successfully.  I shall run some more tests, but it looks like this change fixes the problem.

Thanks for your help,

Chris

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.