[phenixbb] Phaser problems

Randy J. Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 18 00:07:31 PST 2011

It sounds like Phaser is finding the same solution but, for some reason, the packing step is not choosing symmetry related copies that pack together well. It's possible that recent changes to add new features have also added new bugs to this step!

Could you send the files needed to reproduce this bug to me (offline) so we can look into it?

Thanks!

Randy Read

----
Randy J. Read