[phenixbb] SF-Tool check

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 15:58:31 PST 2011

Dear All,

I have done the SF-Tool check for my protein crystal structure, and the result is as following. My 3 questions are (1) What does the following mean and how to solve the problem "Error! No labels are written for MTZ to mmCIF conversion
Structure factor conversion is done?"  (2)Where there is no "Calculated phenix R_factor(all data)"? (3) Where there is no "Correlation (Fo-Fc)"?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Dialing

Error! No labels are written for MTZ to mmCIF conversion
Structure factor conversion is done.
Header of the mtz file can be seen from here
Click here to see the converted mmCIF file

Checking Xray Data by PHENIX (model_vs_data) ...
PHENIX (model_vs_data) is done.

Checking structure factor quality ...
 PHENIX.xtriage is done.

Summary of Results (XXXX : )