[phenixbb] loosening constraints on water addition

Crystal VanderZanden Crystal.Vanderzanden at colostate.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:11:30 PST 2011

I'm trying to adjust the parameters on the water picking to allow for
more waters to be found.  I tried creating a solvent.params file with
the code below, then I increased and decreased the primary map cutoff.
 When I ran the water picking command with the solvent.params file, it
actually decreased the number of waters found, both at the high and
low primary map cutoff.  Does anyone know what I can do to relax the
water finding criteria so more waters will be found?

Thanks,
Crystal

refinement {
 ordered_solvent {