[phenixbb] pdbtools

Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve rwgrosse-kunstleve at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 6 13:30:46 PST 2011

Hi Bradely,

If you don't need the geometry restraints it is much faster to work with
the pdb.hierarchy directly (from Python). Are you aware of the iotbx pdb
tutorial?

http://cctbx.sourceforge.net/sbgrid2008/tutorial.html

If you do need the restraints the main way to speed up processing is to use
multiple cpus.

Ralf