[phenixbb] the Ming dial

Dialing Pretty hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 14:10:22 PST 2011

Dear All and Nat,

The Ming webpage is following, which I am also in the learning process.

http://kinemage.biochem.duke.edu/teaching/workshop/MolProbity/

Will you please also introduce  me a webpage based on which I can reduce my rotamer outlier (currently 8% by Phenix evaluation).

In addition here I have a basic concept which I am confused:

The outlier here (for rotamer) analyzed by Phenix evalutation is defined by that the outlier rotamer conformaton does not comply with the statstics of the rotamer conformation of that residue in the published PDB, or it is because the so-called rotamer outlier is caused by its the outlier rotamer conformation does not comply with the electronic density map?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Cheers,

Dialing