[phenixbb] Recovering Autobuild from tty disconnect

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Aug 26 16:55:06 PDT 2011

Hi Francis,

If you run from the GUI and choose to run "detached" I would think that
should do the job....(You may have to specify "edit parameters and run/
run detached to get this option).

For AutoBuild, no there is no way to restart the job. However you might
just look through the log file, pick out the best model so far, and
restart with that one.

All the best,
Tom T