[phenixbb] rosetta fragment files

David NEVES david.neves at ibs.fr
Thu Aug 11 07:25:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm also trying to use rosetta with a protein that has more than 650
aminoacids. I have found the answer on last June to the similar question
about the fragment files but I couldn't make the script to change the
aminoacids numbers work so far
http://www.phenix-online.org/pipermail/phenixbb/2011-June/017268.html

However I think the script got out of format and I can't make it work. I
have python installed however I'm a total beginner on python.

Is it possible that I could have the scrip file so I don't lose the
proper format?
Also, should I replace something inside (like put the file name
somewhere) so it works?

Thanks in advance

David Neves
Institut de Biologie Structurale