[phenixbb] To evalute the LLG value by given the structure factor information only

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat Apr 30 23:30:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

isn't it (or a simple derivative of) what phenix.refine outputs all the
time, see log file for lines like this:

| x-ray target function (ml) for work reflections:
4.379227                   |

where ML target function is defined here:
Acta Cryst. (1995). A51, 880-887
Acta Cryst. (2002). A58, 270-282.

I guess the above value is normalized by a number of reflections or
something like this (I don't remember, but if you are interested let me
know and I will have a look at the code). It may also not contain a
constant part of the target.

May be I should add it to phenix.model_vs_data output...

Pavel.