[phenixbb] TLS group definition

Andres Palencia palencia at embl.fr
Thu Apr 28 10:16:46 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to refine using TLS parameter as in the attached file
generated in ccp4.
my protein contains a core part from where are inserted several
domains. I am defining each of the insertions as a group and this is
fine. The problem comes when I try to define the core protein
(discontinuous residue ranges). As example, I want to define residues
1:230, 416:568, 629:794 in chain A of the protein; and in the same
group I would like also to include 3 bases of RNA, bases 84-87 of
chain B.

I have seen several questions related to TLS definitions in the
archive mailing list, including an answer from Anastasis Perrakis with
files attached which I can not extract, but so far I have not find the
solution.

Could anybody help on that?

thanks in  advance,

Andrés Palencia

--
Andres Palencia, PhD
Protein RNA Group
email: palencia at embl.fr
phone:  + 33 (0)476 20 7860(office)/ + 33 (0)476 20 7014(lab)
fax:    + 33 (0)476 20 7199
http://www.embl-grenoble.fr/