[phenixbb] Question regarding phenix.fmodel

zhangh1 at umbc.edu zhangh1 at umbc.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:55:39 PDT 2011

Hi Pavel:

Actually they differs about 3% at the same reflection point by using MTZ
or not. If I use direct summation (for 15 atoms), they differ even more
(~10%). At this point I assume the without MTZ one is more pure fmodel
calculation, but just let me know for any comments.

For the h0k0l0 issue, I just figured out that phenix.fmodel does take this
point, and it was phenix.cif_as_mtz which deleted this point. Sorry about
the confusion.

Hailiang