[phenixbb] secondary structure restraints

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 8 09:47:26 PDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Panne Daniel <panne at embl.fr> wrote:
> I am having problems with the secondary structure restraints in phenix.refine (1.6.4-486). I wrote a ss restraints file and use this as an input file. In the log file I can see that the file is read but the atom selections used by phenix.refine do not correspond to those set in the restraints file.

Could you please send me (off-list) the file containing the SS
restraints, and the log file from your run?  I suspect there is a
syntax problem, but it's hard to guess without seeing the output.

FYI, I've fixed a lot of bugs in this code recently, so I'd recommend
upgrading to the latest nightly build.

-Nat