[phenixbb] occupancy on a special position

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 5 21:25:00 PDT 2011

Hi Maia,

if you are using "ordered_solvent=true" then there is no guarantee that
this specific water or its assigned occupancy will be preserved.
Currently the only way to keep it is to refine your model until you are
done, and only then add that water and do a quick refinement with
"ordered_solvent=false". Water updating machinery is not smart about
spacial positions.

Pavel.