[phenixbb] [ccp4bb] Deposition of riding H

Dr. Mark Mayer mayerm at mail.nih.gov
Wed Sep 15 13:46:26 PDT 2010

>However this thread appears to have reached the point where not much new
>ground is being broken.

As the person who started this thread I'll second Phil Jeffrey's comment.

I chose to continue my depositions with riding H, and the rcsb agreed
to accept the coordinates. Its been great hearing the experts weigh
in on this. I've learned a lot, and clearly there is no consensus.
As one of the vast majority of crystallographers dependent on all the
hard work that program developers undertake to support structural
biology, I'm happy to follow advice given by the developers of the
various programs I use, and for Phenix the current advice is to
deposit with riding H.

--
  Mark