[phenixbb] Reproducibility of R-factors

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 14 12:17:01 PDT 2010

  Hi Mike,

if you send me the input files (model and data) then I might be able to
find out why you observe this difference.

Some possible sources of difference are discussed in the paper that Jeff
mentioned in previous email:

Afonine PV, Grosse-Kunstleve RW, Chen VB, Headd JJ, Moriarty NW,
Richardson JS, Richardson DC, Urzhumtsev A, Zwart PH, Adams PD:
phenix.model_vs_data: a high-level tool for the calculation of
crystallographic model and data statistics. J. Appl. Cryst. 2010, 43,
669-67.

Pavel.