[phenixbb] autobuild : change .seq mid-job?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Sep 13 10:30:30 PDT 2010

Hi Bryan,
I think that you can do this, though I have not tried it.

You need to replace two files:

1. your original sequence file wherever it is "/wherever/.../myseq.dat
2  a file with the same name "myseq.dat" or whatever, in the directory
AutoBuild_run_1_/TEMP0

I would expect all model-building after that to have the new sequence.
(Note that runs that are already going as sub-processes will keep their
sequences).

Now if this is rebuild_in_place, this would not be a good idea. I am
assuming it is rebuild_in_place=False, and so it should work...

Let me know how it turns out,
-Tom T