[phenixbb] R factor

zhangh1 at umbc.edu zhangh1 at umbc.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:35:47 PDT 2010

Hi Pavel:

Thanks for the python script in the previous thread. It is basically same
as mine, so I think the reason for the R-factor discrepancy should be that
I can't simply read in ksol/bsol/b_cart from model_vs_data output and do a
fmodel calculation followed by merging into experimental files. Then, do
you think phenix cand o the similar thing as model_vs_data (hope can be
somehow faster:), but generate Fc-containing mtz file?

Thanks!

Hailiang