[phenixbb] question on bad geometry

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Sep 1 05:25:18 PDT 2010

Hi Fengyun,

Just to emphasize what Ed points out here, an essential step in completing
a structure is to compare it, one residue, solvent molecule, or ligand at
a time, with your electron density map, fixing any inconsistencies between
the model and the map.  There are many wonderful tools in all the
crystallographic graphics programs to help you do this.

All the best,
Tom T