[phenixbb] Autobuild error - bash/dash/sh

Stephen Graham scg34 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 08:32:58 PDT 2010

Hi Nat,

By 'crash', I mean the GUI just hangs and no longer refreshes.

But...I just tested with a sequence file with no headers (named
protein.seq) and this worked fine.  If I try and load the PIR
formatted sequence I get a sensible error message.  But if I try and
load a FASTA formatted sequence file (called sequence.fasta) the GUI
becomes unresponsive.

Will send files offline,

Stephen