[phenixbb] R-free problem with phenix.refine

sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 22 07:46:20 PDT 2010

Hi Pavel,
I have a related question, when you run phenix.model_vs_data you get
recomputed R and R free values, what does this mean? I ran my data and got
the following:
  Model_vs_Data:
    r_work(re-computed)                : 0.1823
    r_free(re-computed)                : 0.2076
    bulk_solvent_(k_sol,b_sol)         : 0.36  44.79
    overall_anisotropic_scale_(b_cart) : 21.60 -11.34 -9.52 -0.00 -0.00 -0.00
    solvent_content_estimated_via_mask : 41.5 %

thanks,
Shya