[phenixbb] about low resolution refinement

Pei-Chun Lin pclin at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:15:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have the similar problem when I am working on refining my low resolution model (3.5 Ang).

One component of my protein complex represents a beta-sandwish structure, and the conecting loops between beta-strands are disordered.

After refinement, the beta-sheets were disrupted.
What do you suggest about this problem.

PC