[phenixbb] refine .log : loggraph flags

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 6 10:36:47 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Lepore, Bryan
<Bryan.Lepore at umassmed.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Nathaniel Echols wrote:
>> > loggraph [...] OR am i just missing something (CL flag, GUI...)
>> The GUI already does this
>
> nifty - does the entire gui have to be run? i.e. is that a "smaller" plotter you used?

It's integrated into the GUI.  It wouldn't be difficult to turn into a
standalone app ("phenix.loggraph") but it still wouldn't be very
useful without modifying the command-line programs to produce loggraph
output.  Internally, we're using pure Python objects to store the
graph data, even for Xtriage - the only exception right now is Phaser.